Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Finally, I'm back!!!

Hi!!! everyone!! I'm back!!! Long time never type this post already... due to my lazy and also EXAM!!! I think my friends see untill " sienz" liao.... maybe??? hahaha..... finally, exam is over... I can on my laptop everyday...


Ok... Let's begin my story...


Last week was the 2nd term exam... I'm so nervous... before exam, mr.victor draw the exam setting plan for us... because he dun wan us to sit together... When he draw finish the sitting plan, he ask us to chang the sit immediately... So, I saw where should I sit... then, I saw that I sit beside Wang Kean... OMG!!! First time sit with boys...  hahahaha... no la... actually many times already... joke only la... Then, esther and shao kit are sit beside me... I feel that this term exam leh not like last term assesment so easy... this term exam lerh a bit diffucult la... Geografi leh... ermmm.... okok la... Sejarah leh.. difficult loh ( not so diffucult lah... some question tampak punya... ) BM leh... erm... paper 2.. I can write ( 1st time i can write leh!!! I write129 at bahagian B )... English leh.... paper 2 ...erm...okok la... at least I can do well... paper 1... okok lorh... Science super hard loh... paper 1... okok la... paper 2... DOWN!!!!! all tempak de... Pendidikan Seni leh... erm... ok la... P. Moral... erm... a bit diffucult... Kemahiran Hidup leh... erm... ok la... some question a bit hard la...B.C paper 2... okok... the 丁组 okla... Maths...erm... paper 2... okok la... paper 1... can do... cause I use calculator to do mah... Sivik... erm... can do... ( Cikgu, sivik saya lulus atau gagal )... Now, I'm waiting for my result... Friends, if my result come out, I will tell you all...


I think last Saturday ( 29/05/2010 ), Me and my parent went to Great Eastern Mall for shopping... Before that, we had a dinner... After we finish dinner, we went to the market called " Cold Stroge ( I think is spell like that ) " when I go in, there is a lot of fruits come from another country... So, I take some photo... Here is some photo...



Egypt Lemon



Pink Lady apples- us



Australia Potato



Red Delicious



Royal Gala



Grapefruit- south africa



Tomato Cameron ( Can you believe that ? )


Last, this photo is a big fish... I think come from Sabah or Sarawak...



Whole Salmon fish


Friends, is it nice??? For me leh... it is very nice and I also wanna to eat... But, I never buy... haha... I wanna to SORRY for everyone... Because this post should be post at May... since I was busy so today I take my time to type this post...Actually, I wan to type this post de, due to my lazy + busy + tired+ sick loh... haizz.... SORRY EVERYONE, PLS FORGIVE ME!!!! 我没有在骗你们!!!!!是真的!!! Hope you all can forgive me!!! YEAH!!! I'm become a probate now... Everyday need to go for the meeting.... Our head prefect said that we are not a normal student... WE ARE NOW PROBATE!!! Actually, now I dunno wan to become a probate already!!!! Because it is very boring and tired for me... Since last week, I was duty at Stair Case A... Means behind bookshop de stair... Walao.... That place also no people, wan be to duty at there!!!!!!! Sooooooo boooooooringgggggggggggg......... My mentos also feel very boring!!! Haizzzzzzzzz..... NO choice... but, my mentos said that, next week will change the duty place... YEAH!!!!!!!! I hope that I was duty at bridge or Block B !!! :) and this Saturday is our school LAST ECA Camp... My mom was allowed me to go!!! YEAH!!!! You know why my mom allow me to go? Because I tell my mom that, this is the last ECA Camp.. And teacher said that if you join this camp, it will add your ECA mark... Then, my mom said ok... HURRAY!!!!!!

Erm.... I think that all for today...

I have to leave now...

Wish all my friends have a nice day... ^.^

Bye...

No comments: