Saturday, May 1, 2010

Sports Day

Hi!!! Everyone, I 'm back... How are you??? Before that, I wanna to sorry to everyone because sports day ( 24/2/2010 ) I 'm super tired... Tired dao..... I wanna to type this post that time... I feel like very tired, so I choose today to type this post for replacement.


Ok... Let's begin my story...


I woke up at 5:45 a.m... Then, I went to washroom bath teeth and change my house shirt... Afther that, i open my handphone... I found that, Xin Ci was smsing me...  I faster reply her... After 5 minutes, she said that, she was on the way to school... You know what are me doing that time? Actually, that time I'm preparing my things and tied my hair... After I finish preparing and tied my hair, I went to mom's car... When I on the way to school, I keeping sms with Xin Ci, because she need to conform that we meet at where... She sms untill  I come to school... She ask me to wait her at foyer C parking... When I reach there, I never saw her... and the teacher not allow all the car park at foyer C. The teacher ask my mom park at the canteen...My mom's car park at the canteen... After that, Xin Ci sms me that she was in the canteen... When I reasch there, I faster went to the canteen and find Xin Ci... At last, I found Xin Ci already... then, me and xin ci are keeping send song... I think I have send the song ( from Xin Ci's handphone ) about 4 or 5 songs to my handphone... I think about 7:15 a.m. Xin Ci and me went to field... When we on the way to the field, we also talk... sambil talk sambil berjalan... hahahha... I like this!!! Xin Ci and me sampai the field jor... Xin Ci helps me to find my houses... Kasian Xin Ci... she is also in green house... since she join girl guide, so she went to girl guide marching...  so sad... I had no friends... but, some of my friends also same with me... they never come... some went to karate... haiz..... Then, I found my green houses... I saw that sports day also have started yet and i saw my grandma and mother already there... I chat with Xin Ci for a while then, sports started already... I went to my houses and xin ci went to her girl guides...

After that, we let's the uniform body marching first... then, houses march last... After we marching, xin ci and me went to canteen and eat... because sr 4 and 5 got sell things at canteen... We bought soft drink, mee hoon, lolipop and more... We ate untill 12:40 p.m. Then, after that, we went back home... Firstly, xin ci said that she wanna to went back home... so,  she called her mother... After 25 minutes, her mother come already... she dunno her mother's car at where... I went to find her mom's car with xin ci... At last, her mom's car park at infornt of H.O.C .... And then, I went back to the canteen... I went back home... Beside it, I  had took some photo... Here is some photo...



Me


Lest Green


Guess, what is this???



 Who is the two hands??? Which is my hand???


 Xin Ci



 Guess, who hand???



 Me... ( again )

Is it nice??? For me leh... very nice... Oh ya... tomorrow is labour day... I no need to go to tuiton... Can sleep late...hahahaha.... Then, I become pig... hehe...

Erm... I think that's all for today... I had to leave now...

wish all my friends have a nice day and nice sweet dream

Bye..... ^.^





No comments: