Thursday, October 21, 2010

I'm back

Hi, everyone!!!! Finally, I'm back... I know I have loooooooooongggggggggg time never update my blog already... Sorry ya... Because I feel like lazy to update my blog + nowadays very busy + sick and more... Friends, i know you are see my blog until very boring right?? Ya, because I had never update my blog for a few months already...

Just now, when I enter my blog, I totally forgot my e-mail address.... Actually, when I sign in to my blog, I use hotmail... but, I dunno why I used gmail to sign in ... That time, I feel like wanna to cry... Why? It is because when I sign in ( used gmail ), they wan me to crate a blog... that time, I just like OMG!!!! And then, I say, why I need to create a new blog again? Is it too long never update blog?? No!!! It is impossible!!! Last time I also long time never update blog I also can sign in why now cannot?? Is it changed??? No, It is impossible!!! then, I used hotmail to sign in blog. FINALLY I CAN SIGN IN TO MY BLOG!!! Yay!!! So, start from now, I must remember that when I wan to sign in my blog used hotmail....

Oh ya.... I won't be blog start from next week Monday... Because next week is FINAL EXAM!!! I must work harder... if not, cannot go to form 3 once BM fail... I'm not sure la... Not sure, but I must work harder... this word I always said to myself... Not only BM, other subjeck also need to study harder!!!!

This Saturday is my cousin sister's wedding... Tomorrow she invite my family and I go to her house and eat... ( I think is go to her house. I'm not sure )... Hope she will haapy forever... I will post about eca camp later...

I think that all for today....

Wish all my friends GOOD LUCK in final exam and I also wish my cousin sister and her hasband 白头偕老,幸福美满。

Hope that you can do well in final exam...

朋友们,我们一起加油吧!

I have to leave now...

Wish all my friends all the best in exam and have a nice day!!! ^.^

Bye...

No comments: