Friday, April 23, 2010

Sport Day Reheasal

Hi!!! Everyone!!!! Long time never type my blog already... Because I have sport practice and also very tired...

OK!!! Let's started about my story...

This few days, we have sport practice... We need to stand under the hot sun and practice our marching and some of the activiti at the field... Today, we got marching... But, not at the field... is at the plan  B ( which is in front of HOC, there was a parking... All the houses and uniform body also at the Plan B... What a narrow place!!!! That time, I feel like very hot... and a bit tired...... After we marching, we started to go back to our class... When we go back to class that time, Angeline wanna go to toilet... OK loh... I go with her... When I enter the toilet, I saw that my face ( not whole face la... ) turn red colour... It is because I stand under the hot sun too long... It will become like this.... Then, Angeline ask me : " Why your face like this wan? " I said : " It is because I stand under the hot sun too long already... So, it will become like this " She said " O... " After that, we went back to the class...

Tomorrow is our school canival... That means, we have sport day by tomorrow... I need to wake up at 5:45 early in the morning. This is the first time I wake up so early... hahahaha... And then, sr4 and sr5 students sell food and drinks... so, after sport practice, we can go to canteen and buy makanan and minuman.... This evening, I chat with Xin Ci in the facebook, I ask her whether she wanna to take photo with me or not.... She said she wan... Tomorrow, I'll bring my water-bottle, handphone and money.... $$$$$... I will bring a lot of money...$$$...

GREEN HOUSE MEMBERS!!!! REMEMBER!!!!!! PLS CAME TO SPORT DAY BY TOMORROW!!!! GOT ADD MARKS!!!! AND PLS WEAR YOUR HOUSE SHIRT!!!!!!

I think that's all for today... I wanna to sleep early because I need to sleep already

Wish all my friends have a nice day and have a nice sweet dream...

Bye... ^.^

No comments: