Monday, April 5, 2010

Miss blog

Hi everyone!!! I'm back... I never type my blog so long already... Miss my blog so much... My exam result came out already... I will tell you later...

Ok... Let's begin my story...

I think last last day( 27 / 03/2010 ) and (3/4/2010) dokarangan, Yuen lynn said that she was to take photo with me and Cheng Cheng... So, I said OK... But, I tell her that, afer we finish the karangan first la... She said ok...And she had a good suggestion... She tell me that, after tuition class finish then, we baru take la... I said ok... So, After tuition class finish, we went to Room 3 and Room 11 to take photo... After we take photo,Yuen Lynn tell me that, put the photo into your blog... I said OK... Here is the photo we took last Saturday. Before that, I will combine last time ( 27/3/2010) wan... So, I think the photo is quick more..see first la... haha...


27/3/2010 :-





Cheng Cheng and Yuen Lynn



Me and Yuen Lynn

4/4/2010 :-




Me and Cheng Cheng



Me and Yuen Lynn


                                                          
                                                    Yuen Lynn and me



                                                            Cheng Cheng and Yuen Lynn
Cheng Cheng



Yuen Lynn



Me...


Me, cheng Cheng and Yuen Lynn



Me, Cheng Cheng and Yuen Lynn

Is it nice??? For me leh... very nice la... Oh ya... as I told you I'm going to tell my exam result right??? I'm telling now..

P.M. : 40%
Sejarah : 40%
Sivik : 50% something ( forgot already... Maybe??? )
B.C. : ? ( haven ask teacher yet... Sorry )
English : 52 %
Math : ? ( teacher never tell us the marks... Sorry )

I think is like that la... I FAIL in my B.M.

Ermm... I have to leave now...

I think that all for today...

Wish all my friends have a nice day and havbe a nice sweet dream...

See you in next blog...

Bye...

No comments: