Thursday, March 18, 2010

Exam over


Hi, everyone!!!! I'm back... Exam is over... I'm very happy... Today, I will type a long post.... I'm talking about CNY, exam and more...

Ok... Let's begin my story... I will started from CNY first...

First day of CNY ( 4.2.2010 )


first day of CNY leh, I woke up at 9:30 a.m. After I woke up, I went to washroom... Then, I found that, today my grandmother and my mom never give me " ang pau "... I ask them, they said I never change my cloth... Then, I faster went to wash room and change... After I change the cloth, my mom and my grandmother baru gave me " ang pau "... I think is about 12:30 p.m. We are on the way to my releative house... When I enter my releative house, so many people in the house... They are very happy when they saw me... Then, they gave me " ang pau "... Beside it, I also ate " MURUKU " when I ate muruku, I started to think, Why during CNY eat MURUKU, not ate chinese new year things?? I also can't find the answer...hahahaha.... And then, we ate dinner at 7:00 p.m. After we ate finish,  my parent and I went back home...

Second day of CNY ( 5.2.2010 )


We go to my aunt house, because she want to bring us to the temple... after we went to temple, we back to my aunt house and she gave me " ang pau " after that, we went back home...


Sorry for everyone,  I forgot Third day untill last day of CNY... Sorry ya.......


Now I'm telling about my exam...

I feel like this assesment's question is very easy ( some of the subject only )... Geografi leh.... half half lo.... some of the student said that, Geografi is very hard... Actually, they never read before exam.... Sejarah leh.... Difficult loh ( not so difficult la.... But, after finish, I think I fail in my Sejarah )... Science, arghhhhh!!!!!!!! I forgot the name of the nose and ear!!!!!!! Mathematic, very easy... paper 1 and paper 2 combine, I use calculator to do... Actually, only paper 1 can use calculator but, I used calculator in paper 1 and paper 2... hahaha.... English leh.... very easy, I also can do, but the comprehension, got a bit difficult... at last, i also tempak., the essay section I wrote about 172 words.... first time leh ^.^ P. Moral.... Hard lo... all tempak de... BC leh.... ok lo.... BM ah.... the paling susah subjeck... I think I can't pass the exam... Pendidikan Seni arh.... ermmmmm..... half half lo..... I saw Esther Sim used 3 minutes to finish the P.S. WAH!!!!! I just started to do the question only.... hahahahahaha.....

I just received some exam paper... Here is the exam maeks

Maths : ?
Science : 40 %
Geografi : 54%

The others I haven know the marks yet... You may ask me, why I want to put the question mark in the maths there? It is because I haven know the real marks... this is the reason.... After exam, is the one week holidays... Friends, do you have go to trip or go to shopping with your friends??? Some of them will answer me, no larh, very boring and more.... I tell you, after exam, I sick already.... You may ask what is the sickness?? I tell you here, I got high fever, cough, sore- throat and more.... That time, I know I got fever and more, I 责骂 myself, I said, last year very good this year already sr 2, why like this wan ???? I never go to tuition for two days.... I miss the computer class so much... miss Ong Yuen Lynn so much... Nevermine Yuen Lynn, I will come on this Saturday. dun be sad...

I think at 06/03/2010, Yuen Lynn wan me to take photo with her.... I said I finish my karangan first, then she said Ok... After we finish the karangan, we took the photo.... And then, she said that, after finish class, then, we take photo with chung jim and her sis... I said OK.... After class end, We bring chung jim and cheng cheng went to Room 9.... After we went to Room 9, we started to took photo... Here is some picture I took at there...



Cheng Cheng and Yuen Lynn


Chung Jim, Cheng Cheng and me


Me and Yuen Lynn


Me, cheng cheng and Yuen Lynn


Me, Yuen Lynn and Cheng Cheng


Yuen Lynn


Yuen Lynn and me

Is it nice????? For me lerh, is very nice la... hahaha... ^.^ I wan to sorry for everyone, as I promise you this post must be post at Friday right? Because that time I was sick, so today I type this blog... Sorry ya...

I think that all for today...

Wish all my friends have a nice holiday
and have a nice trip ^.^

Bye.....


No comments: